The Grateful Dead Live at Hershey Park Stadium on 1985-06-28
Cold Rain & Snow-> Promised Land, Ramble On Rose, Down In The Bottom, I Ain't Superstitous-> Bird Song-> Comes A Time-> Deal
The Music Never Stopped-> Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues, Estimated Prophet-> Terrapin Station-> Drums-> I Need A Miracle-> Morning Dew-> Throwing Stones-> Not Fade Away, E: Day Job
Rained throughout show; Jerry wore a blazer over his usual T-shirt.
Collection GratefulDeadBand/Artist Grateful DeadVenue Hershey Park StadiumLocation Hershey, PASource Nakamichi CM-300 (CP-4) x2 > Cassette Master (Sony TCD5M/Maxell UDII C-90) Cassette Master (Nakamichi DR-1) > Korg MR-1000 (1-bit/5.6MHz) > Audiogate (1-bit/5.6MHz > 24-bit/96KHz) > Soundforge 9.0 (edits) > flac24Taped by Bob Morris
- Tape flips spliced in Deal (at 0:05) and in Drums (at 8:02).
- Microphones on tripod stand at 7 ft height under umbrella in the rain.
- Crowd/other tapers notably noisy in a few 1st set passages.
- Recorded on the field by Bob Morris -- thanks to Sam for help.
- Transfer (Nov 2009) & 2496 conversion / edits (Jun 2011) by Bob Morris.